Saturday 10 November 2012

Finshed?

Well, aside from get a whole lot more art up, and creating some products to get in my stores...I think I'm actually pretty happy with my website, and blog. I can't find any more real work to do on them....
This is a first, for me. It's finished. Just waiting to be filled.

Generally, I'm never really satisfied with such things, and am always restarting, or tinkering and adjusting. I'm sure that will come eventually...but I'm actually happy right now. I can relax and take a little step back, and say that everything is done!

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Now to make this place 'haunt' worthy!

I'm actually planning a, can I say this?, line of baby/child products. I'll be working on some super cute animal things to put out in my Zazzle and Cafe Press stores. I'm really looking forward to this...I love kids, and I think the idea of creating things geared towards kids is actually kind of exciting!

This little guy is a sample of what my animals will look like. I'm just in the process of finding a better art program, that with give me smoother lines, and maybe help correct some of my shaky handy work.


No comments:

Post a Comment