Saturday 9 February 2013

What the heck is going on?

Okay, so I'm going to lay this out pure and simple. I can never make my mind up. I keep waffling back and forth on what I want to do, and how I should do things. I apologize if I say something, only to change my mind later. This is frustrating even to myself. However, I think I've finally, honestly, sorted things out. This is a crazy year, and it's only going to get more hectic. I'm getting married in October, and that's going to keep me busy. I also am in pathetically desperate need of money, so I'm going to be hard at work with art projects. However, because of the unpredictability of my schedule right now, I cannot commit to any release dates. I can say that I have some cute/nice/awesome things in the works, but I can't say when I'll be finished with them yet. That being said, do not hesitate to put in a commission request! Those of course, get my full attention. If you're up for adventure, come, follow me! You'll never know what may be in store! I also want to ask a favor of anyone up to it. I need to get my name around, so if you like me, and/or like what I do, please let people know about BahariHaunt.com . I've got the website, I'm on Facebook and Twitter, and sell things through Zazzle, DeviantArt, and RedBubble. It really would mean the world to me. Also, through Facebook and Twitter, I'll be trying to share some more information about animals, and issues surrounding them. That should be fun, yes? Thanks for following, ~Jenicsaco

No comments:

Post a Comment